Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Many colleges have heard from their alumni that help is needed post-graduation. Alumni/advancement and career teams acknowledge the real need and can anticipate the positive response that would follow offering support. The resource limitation reality now has a workaround.
Lighthouse Career Associates, our sister business, provides a custom package of virtual webinars and workshops, designed to be turnkey for the college. This offering will provide a high ROI for alumni engagement and support your alumni want and need.
For more information go to https://lighthousecareerassociates.com/. Please call or email to explore this program. email@example.com or 585-532-7868
Anne Shields, with experience in alumni relations and advancement, understands the institutional need to support and engage graduates while addressing the “what have you done for me lately?” challenge. Our presenters bring professional expertise in their topics. They are ICF credentialed coaches, skilled facilitators, and recognized leaders in their fields.
You can offer your alums webinars that meet their needs on the dates that fit your programming schedule.
1 webinar $ 700
2 webinars $1350
3 webinars $1950
4 webinars $2500
· Building agility and collaboration through serious play (improvisation)
· Challenge the habits that are blocking you at work
· Change leadership in uncertain times
· Corporate creativity: how to be a creative in corporate spaces without burning out
· Creating a vision of your encore career
· Delete the doubt: how to navigate doubt and build creative confidence
· Demystifying core values: real tools vs. just a poster
· Design your perfect career, step by step
· Extinguishing burnout
· Graduate school: now, later, or never?
· High performance requires motivation: how will you fuel it?
· I know you don’t want to, but let’s talk about money
· Making meetings matter
· Negotiating with less stress and more success
· Networking for introverts (and others who dread it)
· Ready to relaunch (parents returning to work)
· Results-driven teamwork: how to build trust, accountability, and commitment
· Staying connected while working apart - thriving in a distributed workforce
· Three keys to negotiating success (part 1)
· Your 2022 resume refresh
Possible additional topics for AY 22-23
· Better business writing
· Creating persuasive presentations
· Emotional intelligence
· Getting the right work done
· How early is too early? (for alums who are parents of teens on career exploration)
· Translating your Liberal Arts experience to employers
* Titles are subject to change
Copyright © 2023 Lighthouse Career Coaching - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder